Australia's National Treasures - 4 day/3 night Ultimate Journey
There’s more to Canberra than you would expect! Go behind the scenes at some of Australia’s most iconic landmarks. Enjoy an exclusive after-hours tour, together with a dining experience like no other, at the National Gallery of Australia. Discover there’s more than politics at Parliament House. Hear moving stories of sacrifice, courage and mateship at the Australian War Memorial. And while Canberra District may not be Australia’s best-known wine region, discover why its wines have already made an impact on wine lovers and critics. This fully escorted small group tour is the ultimate way to experience the very best of Australia’s National Treasures.
|Superior Room (3 Nights)
|18 Oct - 21 Oct 24
|NOTE: ^Note: For security reasons, photo identification is required to enter Parliament House.
Includes: 3 nights accommodation at QT Canberra in a QT Superior Room.
- Full breakfast daily.
- Private Signature dinner experience at the National Gallery of Australia with a bespoke three-course menu with paired local wines
- Private curated tour through the Sculpture Garden
- Private Behind the Scenes Tour of Parliament House with High Tea
- Private guided tour of the Australian War Memorial and poignant Last Post ceremony
- Three-course feasting menu dinner at Capitol Bar & Grill
- Wine tasting at Brindabella Hills Winery
- Wine tasting at Shaw Wines
- Lunch experience at Olleyville at Shaw Wines Vineyard Estate
- Wine tasting at McKellar Ridge Estate
- Gin tasting paddle at Big River Distilling Co
- Private car transfer from Canberra Airport to QT Hotel and return
- Private group mini-van transfers throughout
- Services of a Tour Leader and expert guides/drivers